Power Loss Assist and freezer-to-fridge convertibility deliver food storage dependability and flexibility to consumers
Maytag brand introduced the new Maytag® Chest Freezer to provide consumers with a dependable food storage experience even in varying conditions. Specifically built for the garage, the new Maytag® Chest Freezer with Garage Ready in Freezer Mode has been tested to withstand temperatures between 0°F and 110°F while maintaining an optimal internal temperature when in freezer mode. With its Power Loss Assist feature, the chest freezer can also keep food frozen for over 35 hours after a power outage giving consumers one less reason to worry.
Check out Maytag Refrigerators and Freezers at The Home Depot, Abt, and Best Buy.
“Consumers shouldn’t have to worry about uncontrollable outside factors such as extreme weather or power outages… Designed tough to withstand hot and cold conditions and to hold the cold in a power outage, our new chest freezer provides a great solution for those looking for additional food storage they can truly rely on.”Lauren Bigger, Senior Brand Manager for Maytag.
With its freezer-to-fridge convertibility, the new chest freezer can convert depending on storage needs, offering consumers flexibility to stock up on what they need, when they need it. It is built to last with durability infused into the parts and pieces consumers use most. Additionally, the compressor, the heart of the freezer, is covered under Maytag brand’s 10-year limited parts warranty.
Other features of the new Maytag® Chest Freezer with Garage Ready in Freezer Mode 16 cu. ft. (MZC5216L) include:
- Heavy-duty sliding baskets: Made with metal and covered with a rust-resistant grey coating, they’re built to be pushed around and hold hefty food items.
- Deep basket: Accommodates bulky food storage, allowing consumers to stock up on what they need without worrying about lack of space.
- Thick insulation: Helps lock in optimal temperatures, whether it’s a deep freeze in freezer mode or a crisp cool in refrigerator mode.
- Counterbalance lid: Hands-free lid stays open on its own without any help from consumers.
- Triple sealed gasket: Trust the triple sealed gasket to create a secure seal that keeps cold air in and warm, moist air out.
You must log in to post a comment.